Lomography recently introduced The Neptune Convertible Art Lens System to their line up, it’s a One Lens System with Two Aperture Mechanisms and Three Prime Lenses.
Photographers, do take a look at the Neptune Convertible Art Lens System by Lomography! There are many opportunities that can be explored with the 3 different prime lenses, to suit a wide variety of photography genres. From street photography, to portraits and travel photography, the 3 different prime lenses from the Neptune Convertible Art Lens System can do it for the photographers.
Do check out more information and details below about the Neptune Convertible Art Lens System by Lomography –
The Neptune Convertible Art Lens System offers unlimited stylistic possibilities to a whole new generation of photographers. It’s a single lens system that consists of three interchangeable lenses, each of which can be attached to the lens base to shoot at a fixed focal length of 3.5/35mm, 2.8/50mm or 4/80mm. It is also compatible for Canon EF, Nikon F or Pentax K mount and made usable with a wide range of other cameras by using adapters available from Lomography.
Photographers can switch through a range of apertures and use special drop-in aperture plates to achieve countless shooting styles. Ideal for photography and perfect for videography because of its seamless aperture, the Neptune Convertible Art Lens System offers you the ideal tools and much more for complete creative freedom — whether you’re capturing street, fashion, nature, portraiture or just the beautiful simplicity of everyday life.
- One System, Three Prime Lenses, Two Aperture Mechanisms: introducing a unique new way of shooting — mix and match focal lengths, f/stops, and special aperture plates to adapt the Neptune Convertible Art Lens System to your style, mood or subject.
- Three Fixed Focal Lengths for Flawless Images in Every Situation: This handcrafted lens system delivers superb optical quality at a fixed focal length of 3.5/35mm, 2.8/50mm or 4/80mm. Thanks to its closest focusing distance, the Neptune Convertible Art Lens System lets you get incredibly near to your subject. It offers clean and crisp shots, dense colors and freedom of choice in a small and compact design.
- A Dual Aperture System for Extended Creative Options: Rely on the seamless iris diaphragm aperture mechanism for stunningly sharp photos and videos, or use the special drop-in aperture plates to create rich bokeh.
- An Expandable System to Grow With Your Creativity: Inspired by Charles Chevalier’s innovative concept, the Neptune Convertible Art Lens System looks to the future — Lomography is already designing new lens components with a range of unique effects and possible focal lengths from an ultra-wide-angle 15mm to a 400mm monocular.
- Back On Kickstarter to Create a Seventh Project with You: Six successful projects later, Lomography is back on Kickstarter to finalize a brand new invention with supporters worldwide. Backers will not only save up to 45 percent on the Neptune Convertible Art Lens System but will also be deciding which focal length Lomography will be creating next!
Neptune Convertible Art Lens System
・Kickstarter Price: silver and black version – USD 690
・Estimated retail price: silver and black version – USD 990
Back the Neptune Convertible Art Lens System on Kickstarter Now: http://www.lomography.com/kickstarter
Neptune Convertible Art Lens System Microsite: http://microsites.lomography.com/neptune-convertible-art-lens-system
* Information and pictures courtesy of Lomography Online Services *