Mahalo it’s Thank You in Hawaiian. Reflecting back in the year 2012 and thanking the year 2012, counting my blessings, the moments, events and things in 2o12 that I was given the opportunity to document and photograph down here on my photography site and my Flickr 2012 collection.
In the year 2012, I had very fulfilling times in photographing and documenting
- Heritage, History, Conservation and Preservation
- Old Places
- Traditional arts performances
- Traditional business practices
- Ancestors trail hunting at Bukit Brown
- Arts and Cultural Events
- i Light Marina Bay 2012
- Singapore Arts Festival 2012
- Singapore Night Festival 2012
- Night Lights 2012
- Photography Reviews Opportunities
- Photography Contributions and Engagements
- Void Decks
- Motoring Heritage Weekend Community Exhibition
- Gardens By The Bay Official Opening Roving Photography Exhibition
– Dragon Scout Group
- DSG 90th Anniversary Campfire
- DSG 90th Anniversary Dinner
- DSG 90th Anniversary Hawaii Overseas Exchange Program
As I welcome a new year 2013, there were thoughts going inside me whether I should or I would be writing photography resolutions for the year 2013? Reading Outdoor Photographer Magazine Top 5 New Year’s Resolutions for Photographers, it got me thinking hard and deep inside my heart. By writing down what I think, plan, strategise and want for my photography in 2013, it would be my thoughts, ideas and desires for my photography.
Here’s to Aloha photography 2013
- Continuation of where I left off in 2012 in the Heritage, History, Conservation and Preservation, particularly Bukit Brown and Old Romances
- My own photography exhibition (where, what’s the theme, when – seeking, searching and dreaming my own answers)
- Sharing and building up my FB Photography page to share my stories and tips for my friends and supporters
- Taking more many different photographs and sharing here on Flickr !
- Curating and adding selected photographs to my Photography Portfolio on 500px!
- Upgrading myself to another level of my photography, in terms of skills, knowledge and experiences. The areas that I am looking at are lighting and portrait photography (indoor and outdoor), black and white (street and abstract).
- Travel to locations whereby I can go trigger happy with my camera
- Sharing and teaching photography
Would you like to walk with me in my photojournalistic journey in 2013 ? You’ll Never Walk Alone with my photojournalistic journey !