25 years of Lomography, a milestone reached! From an accidental creation in 1992 by a small group of passionate friends, it became a huge, accidental, analogue movement around the world. Even facing the growth and expansion of the digital movement, the analogue movement by Lomography is still going strong today, through their LomoWalls, exhibitions, opened shops, Lomographic Embassies, opening up the eyes, hearts and minds of photographers.
Celebrating their 25 years of Lomography, there would be Massive LomoWalls, they are an iconic symbol of Lomography, staged across all over the world, in celebration of their strong analogue community.
- 25 Years of Growing up with the Lomographic Movement: looking back on over two decades of tireless experiments, epic exhibitions, wacky workshops, the growth of a worldwide community — and eternal analogue love.
- Building Walls That Unite: The LomoWall. Celebrating Lomography’s emblematic symbol, a kaleidoscopic testament to the power of photography to unite cultures from around the globe.
- Inviting All to Help Build the Biggest LomoWall Exhibition in History: announcing the construction of a huge international exhibition, with tons of opportunities to take part all over the planet!
- Loads More Going on All Year Round: giveaways, competitions for all 196 countries in the world, surprises that might be camera-shaped, and stacks more anniversary events
For more information, check out the links below:
- 25 Years of Lomography Microsite: www.lomography.com/25-years
- Take Part in the LomoWall Competitions: http://bit.ly/2vPKAG7
- Sign up to Build Your Own LomoWall Exhibition: http://bit.ly/2uCAPLv
- Be Part of the Lomography Community: https://account.lomography.
* Information and pictures courtesy of Lomography Online Services *